15 Year Service Life Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Any claim must be accompanied with a proof of purchase, details of failure and photographic evidence of failure.
- The timber must not have been misused or used in non-standard conditions which was not brought to the attention of the company in writing at point of order.
- Care must be taken to avoid damage to the posts on installation as this could invalidate the warranty.
- All timber with our 15 year warranty are branded for traceability and quality purposes and therefore removal or damage beyond recognition will invalidate warranty.
- If timber is cross cut, notched or drilled the exposed surface must be brushed liberally with Ensele in accord with instructions on product label. Ensele is available to purchase in all our depots in 1kg and 5kg re-sealable cans.
- On no account are fence posts to be pointed after treatment. The shortening of posts should be avoided if possible, but in any event cross-cutting must be restricted to the top of the post and the cross-cut surface liberally coated with Ensele.
- The products must remain in there original installation location.
- This warranty is based on the correct size of material being used for the application.
- This warranty only covers the cost of re-supply of the defective timber products with identical or comparable products.
- Batsford Timber Ltd will not be held responsible for costs of removal and/or reinstatement of the components or consequential costs or losses due to the failure of the product.
- The installation where the failure occurs, access must be made available for inspection and permission for samples to be taken at our request
- Products used or installed outside of the United Kingdom are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights.
- 15 Year Service Life Warranty on Branded Tanalised Products only.